Inspire Confidence and Engage Customers through Social Media
Does your company need to be a player in social media? The answer is definitely, “Maybe.” It depends on your business goals and needs. If your company has ambitions for growth, building the brand, and increasing market share, then social media could be an option for you.
If you are considering a social media program to support your business goals, you may be facing some tough questions. What skills are required for managing your social media, how much should you expect to spend, and how do you know if your outreach is working?
Luckily, you have a local resource to help. Scott Yates Public Relations can tailor a social media marketing program that will deliver the engagement and expertise you expect, all within your budget. I will build the tools, audience, and competency requirements that you can use to someday hire a full-time team member, if you choose.
With Scott Yates Public Relations as a partner in your company’s success, you get:
- 22 years of experience in public relations, community outreach and advocacy
- A social media program that fits your needs and budget
- All the outputs of a full-time social media manager with none of the overhead
I will tailor a program to meet your customers’ expectations and your business goals. Specific deliverables will include:
- Customized strategic social media plan built to educate, inform, engage and entertain.
- Production schedule and themes to drive quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily engagement.
- Consistent social media activity that will inspire trust and credibility in your brand.
- Regular visits to your office/s and/or job sites to capture photos and videos, and to generate story ideas by visiting with your mangers, employees and customers.
- Library of digital photography to use as you desire.
- Library of high definition video to use as you desire.
- An engaged community of followers on social media who can champion your brand.
- A social media footprint that inspires confidence in your business.